Follow us on Facebook

Big Boss: How many Junior NTR (Telugu Star) is going to host the show


In the inauguration ceremony of Big Boss Telugu(N) the show host Junior N T R was asked about his remuneration and Jai Laura Kusa actor told the media that he was paid 'enough' to host the show. "They paid me honestly. I was not worried about remuneration, I was more excited about the challenge." Big Boss is an adaptation of the Big Brother of the UK and the 10 seasons of the show have been broadcast in Hindi. (Hosted by Salman Khan), while the Tamil version (hosted by Kamal Haasan) in its first session began last month. But Junior NTR did not take any suggestion from any host, "My cousin once presented me in this show, I would have seen some episodes of Salman Khan hosted because I did not see this show in other languages ​​because I did not influence what (those other hosts), "he said. Big Boss Telugu Junior also started the debut of NTR's first television actor, told the media that he offered this proposal in a proposal because he wanted to 'find himself', he said: "When Star Ma told me to contact this proposal I did not say yes for a minute, I was surprised because I considered it as an opportunity to find myself. I do not have anything about it And I'm seeing it as a challenge, which I want to take on the head, this is also a show where contestants can find themselves. In Big Boss Telugu, 12 celebrities in a house for 70 days Though it is not in the final list of participants, the report says that actor Poshni Krishna Murli and Tejaswhi Madiba are part of the show.

Post a Comment

0 Comments